Hi, my name is Christiane Sena. My husband and I moved to Pymble to realize our dream which was to start our own Family Day Care in the safety of our home where your kids can enjoy the backyard and the rooms within in a safe environment.
I was born in Sao Paulo city in Brazil in 1971. I have a Diploma in Children’s Services and in Brazil I gained a Bachelor degree in Communications were I majored in Drama techniques. This gave me the opportunity to work for the Brazilian Government were I was given the opportunity to use drama classes, social and behavioral therapy for children with emotional and learning needs.
This experience showed me that what these children needed was to gain self-esteem. I could see during the process, after the first semester, some of the children could communicate, behavior better and learn faster.
I intend to help children, teach them and look after them in my place in the way I believe, following all the rules of the National Regulations and National Standards and apply my knowledge and my programing of education focusing on their self-steam through, drama techniques and utilizing some of the Montessori Theory I have learned.
My Certifications in Australia are as follows:
- Cert III Child Services
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- First Aid and Anaphylaxis certificate
Since 2009 in Australia:
- I worked for Montessori as an educator for 2 years.
- Was employed with Randstad Education agency up until 2012
- Worked through Randstad at: Goodstart and KU
- Council Daycare Centers I worked for included: TURRAMARA CENTRE, WATERFORD SCHOOL CENTER and others